(1) The rented property, including furniture and other objects in it, shall be treated with care. The lessee must urge the persons accompanying him and/or visiting him to be careful. The lessee is liable for culpable damage to the leased object, the furniture or other objects in the leased object by him or persons / visitors accompanying him. All damages are to be reimbursed in full.
(2) The lessee is liable for soiling of the leased property, the furniture, the floor or other objects in the leased property by him or persons accompanying him / visitors, which cannot be removed by normal cleaning. All special cleaning fees are to be reimbursed in full.
(3) Defects that occur when the rental property is taken over and/or during the rental period must be reported to the Lessor immediately in a suitable form and reimbursed.
(4) The acceptance can also take place after departure without the presence of the tenant.
(5) If more people than agreed live in the apartment, a surcharge of
of 25 € per night.
(6) Smoking in the apartment is not allowed.
(7) House rules: The tenant agrees to abide by the house rules.
The current price list applies. Should other prices have become the basis of the rental contract in the case of bookings via this website or via sales platforms, these will be adjusted to the currently valid price list. Any additional payments or refunds will be invoiced separately.